Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all our services made available online through our website DiscoveringMadeira.com.
1. By accessing, browsing and using our website and make a reservation confirms you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Pristine Wilderness Ltd (PW) through its website DiscoveringMadeira.com, provides an online platform through which hotels, service providers and other tourist entertainment service providers, offer their respective services and through which you can make your reservation online of such services.
3. PW acts solely as an intermediary between you and the service provider, transmitting the details of your reservation and sending you in an email booking confirmation on behalf of the hotel or of the service provider.
4. When making a reservation online via our website DiscoveringMadeira.com, you establish a direct and binding contractual relationship with the respective service provider.
5. The accuracy and correctness of the information published on the website DiscoveringMadeira.com, is entirely of the responsibility of the service providers, which are also responsible for updating rates, availability and other information regarding their services.
6. PW disclaims any responsibility for error, inaccuracy or falsity of the information displayed by the providers, as well as, for any interruptions (whether motivated by temporary and / or partial system collapse, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or any other reason). Although all providers undergo a rigorous scrutiny before they can offer their services on the website DiscoveringMadeira.com, our website cannot be at any moment regarded as a recommendation of the quality, service level or classification presented by any provider.
7. Our services are made available for personal and noncommercial use, thus you are not authorized under any circumstances and for any other purpose, to resell, establish links, use, copy, monitor, display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website.
8. By confirming the booking request you accept the terms of booking, and the cancellation, no show and reimbursement policies established by the respective provider, thus we advise you to check those beforehand confirming the same.
9. PW respects the confidentiality of your personal data, which will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior and explicit consent, unless it is legally required to do so. Thus we ensure that the disclosure of your name, email address and credit card information to complete the reservation of the services of your choice, are not made available to any third parties.
10. By making a reservation through the website DiscoveringMadeira.com you allow the direct transmission to the relevant service provider, of the data of your credit card to guarantee your reservation, as well as, to pre-authorize your credit card. To safeguard and encrypt the data from your credit card provided to us we use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) in our services.
11. In case of fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by third parties, you should immediately report this fraud to your card provider and contact us as soon as possible to the email email@example.com, referring in the subject "Credit card fraud" in order to allow us to investigate if there was any breach of security, mistake or negligence.
12. If you wish to cancel or change your reservation you must follow the steps set out in Amendment or Cancellation of Reservations, however the provider may charge you a cancellation fee, in accordance with his particular conditions for cancellation.
13. By completing your booking you will receive an email confirming the reservation, and you further also accept to receive prior to your arrival, an email with information about Madeira and any offers from other services that you have not booked.
14. You may submit comments on the services booked through our website DiscoveringMadeira.com in the Feedback Form, which you can access with your reservation code on our website. By completing the Feedback Form you agree that your Comments may be included in the information about the provider, or in any other media for publicizing the website DiscoveringMadeira.com. PW reserves the right to refuse or remove comments according to our criteria.
15. PW disclaims any and all liability beyond the full cost of your reservation for direct damages actually suffered paid or incurred by you due to a failure attributable to our obligations in respect of our services as specified in our confirmation e-mail.
16. Our service is free of charge. Please note that we do not charge any amount to your credit card, your reservation will be paid directly at the hotel.
17. When making a reservation online via our website DiscoveringMadeira.com, at no additional cost to you, the PW will grant part of its own revenues to funding the nature conservation projects developed in conjunction with the Natural Park of Madeira.
18. PW offers the most competitive price possible for the services you book through the website DiscoveringMadeira.com. To this end we monitor constantly the prices advertised, with the same booking conditions, with the competitors, so they can offer you at all times the best possible price.
19. All prices displayed on our website DiscoveringMadeira.com are presented per room for your entire stay, including VAT at the prevailing rate at time of booking.
ACTIVITY AND PROGRAM VOUCHERS
20. Activitiy vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months and may be used at any time, subject to availability, which must be verified and confirmed at the respective service provider.
21. Please note that we will charge your credit card in full for your Voucher, you will not have to pay at the service provider, you just need to present the voucher that you have received by email to enjoy the activity, provided that you have agreed with the service provider the specific time and day as set in the specific terms and conditions.
21. Any complaint, on the quality of the activity must be addressed to the respective service provider as per the respective terms and conditions.
22. The “cooling off” period runs for 14 days from the date of purchase, and its refund is subject to the following:
i) the return of the voucher not used, (which shall be immediately cancelled) and;
ii) the confirmation by the service provider that the voucher was not used at the service provider.
23. The cooling of period shall not be applicable to specific programs and tours, please check the specific terms and conditions of each activity.